B. C. P.
A. CODE OF ETHICS
- Each member shall endeavor to operate the
business in a professional manner at all times.
- Each member shall obey the laws that are enacted
by the local, provincial and federal governments. MEMBERS WILL NOT DEAL IN STOLEN
MERCHANDISE AND WILL ASSIST IN PROSECUTING THOSE WHO DO.
- Each member shall treat all customers and
competitors with due consideration and respect.
- Each member shall co-operate with Law
Enforcement Personnel with respect to their own rights, the rights of their customers and
the rights of The Law Enforcement Officers.
- Each member shall assist the B.C. Pawnbrokers
Association in preserving the good name and image of the Association.
- Each member will operate his or her business in
such a manner as to enhance the image of pawnbrokers.
- Each member will co-operate with the officers of
this Association when dealing with the day-to-day business of operating the Association.
- Each member will assist the Association in
identifying new members so that the Association will increase its members.
- Each member shall assist in the election process
to determine the leadership of the Association.
- Each member will endeavor to keep its financial
commitment to the Association.